E&E Food Services is pleased to offer their lunch service at Good Shepherd Catholic School. Their service will be providing fresh nutritious meals that will be prepared in the school kitchen. The first day of the meal service will be on Wednesday, September 11.
E&E Food Services has online services that will allow parents to monitor their children’s lunchtime purchases, track what their children have been eating for the last 30 days, make deposits directly into their meal account, and have an email reminder sent to them when an account balance gets low.
Student debit account deposits can be made through ACH payments and credit card payments. Please allow 24 hours from when you make an online payment for it to update your child’s account.
Payments with Checks
- Make sure you distributed to other members in the family and how much for each one.
- Insufficient funds will result in a fee of $12.00 plus amount deposited being charged to your account.
- E&E Services will have a drop box in the front office. Place payments in an envelope with your child’s name and grade.
- You may also send a check payable to E&E Food Services to be deposited at lunch time.
Notifications online are only available when the account balance is at least $10.00.
- Any money that is not spend by the end of the school year will be available for the following school year.
- If the student graduating has younger siblings, the remaining balance will transfer to the siblings.
- Note: A parent account can be linked to many children, but a child can only be linked to one parent.
- Notify E&E services if you want your child’s account closed. The student will still be able to purchase through the cash account, but must have cash to make a purchase.
- All accounts must be paid in full (from last school year) and preloaded with money to be able to make any purchases. If you don’t have any money deposited in your account your child(res) will not be served lunch.
E&E does not accept credit cards in person — only for online deposits.
- If there is a negative balance on your child’s account, the student will only be able to purchase a hot lunch (entree, 2 sides, fruit and small drink) and NO EXTRAS.
- If the account has a negative balance of $10 or more, the student may ONLY purchase a cheese sandwich and small water at $4.25.