At Good Shepherd Catholic School we make every effort to remain competitive with other Catholic schools in the Diocese of Dallas regarding tuition and fees. In fact Good Shepherd consistently ranks as one of the overall more moderately priced schools. We pride ourselved in offering significant discounts to multi-children families.
All new and returning families will pay a non-refundable registration fee of $300 per family.
Each family is asked to contribute $150 towards our annual spring auction fundraiser.
TUITION RATES 2013-2014
Full Time Pre-K Program (3 & 4 year olds) & Kindergarten – 8th Grade
|# of Students||Annual Tuition||10 Monthly Payments
|11 Monthly Payments
|12 Monthly Payments (July-June)||Paid in full
by June 20th *
|* 5% discount if paid in full by June 20, 2013|
TUITION PAYMENT PLANS AND OPTIONS
We provide three available options for families to pay tuition:
- payment in full (pre-payment by June 20, 2013 entitles family to 5% discount)
- monthly payments over 10, 11, or 12 months beginning in July (through FACTS Tuition Program – annual $43 service fee applies)
Financial Aid is offered by Good Shepherd Catholic School to assist families with the cost of tuition and is based solely on need. Financial Aid is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis with priority given to families who are parishioners of Good Shepherd Catholic Church.
Financial Aid: There are three sources of financial aid available to Good Shepherd Catholic School families:
1. Children’s Education Fund – application available at school office or at www.todayfoundation.org/
2. Diocese of Dallas Education Endowment Trust - apply online at www.factstuitionaid.com ($30 fee to apply)
3. Good Shepherd Tuition Assistance Program – apply online at www.factstuitionaid.com (no additional fee if you paid the $30 fee to FACTS for the Diocese of Dallas scholarship – you can apply for both on the same application)
Please call the school office for more information (972) 272-6533